DAY 01: PHU QUOC – EASTERN PHU QUOC (L/D)
- We pick you up from your hotel/resort.
- We transfer you to restaurant for lunch.
- We will visit top 4 sightseeing attractions below:
- Suoi Da Pepper Farm: You’ll find pepper plantations mostly around the central and Eastern parts of the island. Besides, most farmers won’t mind you stopping to take photos or viewing these amazing pepper tree. You can also buy pepper products to bring home as souvenirs, to impress your friends and relatives.
- Sim Wine: When visiting the Sim Wine factory, you will have opportunity to see, hear and get certain knowledge about Sim Wine making process. Moreover, you can bring the bottle back to as gifts for friends and relatives and drink Sim wine for free.
- Waterfall Tranh Stream (for rain season only – From May to Oct): Located about 10km East of Phu Quoc island, after a short 15-minute stroll along the shaded forest path you reach what is the islands largest string of waterfalls and rock pools. It’s also a good place for swimming when the falls are flowing, because the stream tends to dry up before the rainy season arrives each year.
- Ham Ninh Fishing Village: You will find a jetty that extends a couple hundred meters out to sea or observe fisherman’s daily tasks and jobs
- We drop you off at Duong Dong market for visiting and shopping or back your hotel.
- Night time: Free time and you stay overnight in Phu Quoc.
DAY 02: SOUTH AND EAST OF PHU QUOC TOUR (B/L/D)
- At 8:30am, we will pick you up from your hotel/resort to city tour
- We will visit 8 places:
- Dinh Cau Rock: It’s also known as Cau Temple. This small temple stands on a rock. It is an odd-shaped natural formation, which local fishermen pray to before embarking on fishing excursions. Located in the East of Phu Quoc island – it just next to the Duong Dong.
- Thuy Long Thanh Mau temple (Lady temple) is located in the East of Phu Quoc Island. This place is dedicated to goddess Kim Giao, according to legend she was instrumental in the creation of Phu Quoc.
- Fish sauce factory: A completely unique experience to visit one of the many fish sauce factories in Duong Dong.
- Let’s time for lunch.
- Pearl farm: There are many Pearl shops on the Island. Here you will find some remarkable pearls and interesting information about the history of pearl farming on the island.
- Truc Lam Ho Quoc meditation: The pagoda is located in front of the sea and back of mountain. It is very typical Vietnamese style of pagoda. The road to get there is nice and easy.
- Coconut Prison: Coconut Tree Prison was built by the French colonial administration in Indochina war and was later used by the Americans during the Vietnam War to house forty of thousands of political and communist prisoners
- Sao Beach (For Relaxing – Swimming - Sunbathing): You will have opportunities for empty sun drenched beaches under those coconut trees. Also, you have chance to swim in crystal-clear water.
- The last place is Dinh Cau market for shopping
- Overnight in Phu Quoc.
DAY 3: PHU QUOC (B)
- Breakfast at hotel/resort.
- Finish Phu Quoc Tour 3 Days 2 Nights, say goodbye and see you
- Friendly local guide
- A/C car shuttle airport & tour
- 02 lunch
- 02 dinner
- 02 breakfast at hotel
- Mineral water 500ml/day
- Wet tissue
- Fee entrance
- Accident insurance
- Air ticket round trip to Phu Quoc
- Others fee, iron, laundry…